The Club is delighted to confirm that we will be providing an inaugural live stream of tomorrow's pre-season friendly against Raith Rovers. Supporters of both sides looking to stream the game are advised to register as soon as possible.
We expect to deliver a great live game experience for you all and we are encouraged by the testing carried out during bounce games to date, however we would like to reiterate that this is first time use of this exciting technology and as a result we may encounter some teething problems.
TO REGISTER AND ACCESS THE STREAM:
• Visit the Hedge TV website - HERE
• Click the 'login' button at the top right hand side of the screen. You will be required to create an account.
• Once logged in, click the user icon and then subscription. You will then see an option to purchase a 'weekend subscription' pass. Click on this and follow the payment steps - the weekend pass will cost £5 for all users and is valid until 23:59 on Saturday October 3rd. Going forward, season ticket holders will gain free access to all league matches with the usual 'virtual' pay at the gate for cup ties.
• Kick off is at 3pm - with the stream going live at 2:40pm.
It's fair to say that a live stream will not have the same feel to it as the conventional live television broadcast coverage we’ve all become accustomed to. However, there is some additional functionality that our service offers such as the choice to view a traditional 'follow the ball' HD camera or stick with a full pitch panoramic view. There is also the ability to create your own short in play recording, create a video on demand, highlights package and rewind to replay any action.
• The service is locked to one device only. If you are already logged in on one device (e.g. smartphone) and attempt to log in to a laptop, you will be shown a message that you are already logged in on another device. In the message there will be a cross or bin icon which will allow you to log out of your current device, and log in to your new one.
You will be able to live stream the match via an up to date laptop, computer, tablet or smartphone. Please note that the quality of the live stream will be dependent on the speed of your internet connection. The ability to cast from your device to a TV is supported but again dependent on your chosen technology.
Unfortunately we are not in a position to provide a commentary service at this stage however there will be live ground sound.