17 May 2020
Vacancy - Online Lottery Manager
As a result of the temporary suspension of the long-established and successful Glebe Gamble, Brechin City is looking to recruit for a new position to oversee the proposed launch of a new online lottery.
We invite interested individuals, who have a few hours spare each week, and think they have the skills and enthusiasm to take on this brand new responsibility, to contact the Club. We’d suspect this role would be a good fit for an individual who possesses a blend of the following:
Commercially-minded, enthusiastic, trustworthy, committed (it’s a weekly draw).
Comfortable with online technology; pro-active, analytical thinker with an ability to interrogate online data and promote new ideas as a result.
• Conduct online draw, update jackpot, notify and reward winners.
• Maintain regular online contact with participants, including those who may have lapsed.
• Identify and secure a sponsor for this new online initiative.
• Promote the lottery regularly to an increasingly broader audience and maximise publicity opportunities.
• Report to the Management Committee and propose new ways to generate income given the additional functionality of the new software platform.
• Play a lead role in the proposed integration of the existing manual ticket-based Glebe Gamble format at a suitable future time.
Clearly with an expectation of having Brechin City’s best interests at heart, this is a paid position with the financial reward linked to the success of this brand new initiative, and is ideally suited to a working-from-home scenario.
Applications (including a brief CV) detailing why you should be considered should be sent via email to email@example.com